Check yourself or someone you know with these questions.
- Do people seem to mumble, making it hard for you to understand them?
- Do you have difficulty following certain women's and children's voices?
- Do you notice that you are favoring one ear over the other?
- Do you have difficulty following conversations while riding in the car?
- Do you turn up the volume on the TV, radio or stereo?
- Do you find it difficult to follow conversations in a crowded room?
- Do you find yourself asking others to repeat themselves?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions, we urge you to contact our office for a consultation.
If you think you have experienced hearing loss, please consider visiting our office. We will conduct a thorough hearing assessment. This online hearing test can also help you to gauge your hearing health.